Click on one of the items …
- Extra possibilities
- What is there to do
- Walking / hiking with donkeys
- Grounds & surroundings
- Photo albums
- In Toulouse direction Auch (N124)
- At Isle-en-Jourdain turn to Samatan / Lombez (D632)
- Past Lombez turn to L’Isle and Dodon (D17)
- In L’Isle-en-Dodon go towards Masseube / Molas (D6)
- After 150 meters you will see the pompiers on the left
- Then take the road on the left towards Puymaurin (D55) Follow this road for 2.5 kilometers
- You will see a sign on the right “steep slope 18%”
- 50 meters after this sign is a path to the right
- You will see a large white house with balcony. There is a sign with Labatut
- Take this path and drive to the end (200 meters).
- You have arrived at your destination.
- GPS: 43.37965, 0.80480 / N 43 22.779, E 0 48288plus.codes: 9RH3 + WV(visit website plus.codes)
The price per week is 795 euros when you book in high season. In the low season the costs are 545 euros per week and the mid season is 645 euros per week.
Additional costs are 100 euros for final cleaning.
A deposit of 300 euros must be paid in advance or at the latest upon arrival. This deposit will be refunded within 2 weeks after departure, less final cleaning and any damage.
- High season (€ 795 per week)
- 27-06-2020 until 29-08-2020
- Mid season (€ 645 per week)
- 02-05-2020 until 27-06-2020
- 08/29/2020 to 10/31/2020
- Low season (€ 545 euros per week)
- 10/31/2020 to 5/1/2021
What is there to do
We have collected only a few options for you;
Toulouse is the capital of the department. The pink city through which the Garonne runs. Well worth a visit! (70 km)
Auch; city of d’Artagnan (the 4th musketeer). Beautifully situated on a hill with a wide view. Narrow streets in Medieval center where you can also drink and eat something. (50 km)
Lourdes; is actually a must. To experience culture and see what a place of pilgrimage looks like. Beautiful and very friendly! (125 km)
Bagneres de Luchon is a spa from the past. It most resembles a fashionable seaside resort with its long boulevard with shops and restaurants. Beautiful winter sports area and in the summer also by cable car up and enjoying the view or downhill by mountain bike. (70 km)
Pic du Midi is an observatory that you should definitely visit. You go with 2 cable cars to 2800 meters altitude and have a spectacular 360 degrees view over all the peaks of the Pyrenees. Please call because of wind and good weather. (80 km)
Tourmalet, Aspin, Peyresourde, Port de Bales are the most spectacular cols from the Tour de France. Definitely worth a drive if only for the huge views. (80 km)
Airbus is based in Toulouse. You can take a tour there and see how the largest passenger plane in the world is made. (70 km)
Spain is only 85 km away. Due to the lower taxes, a number of products are a lot cheaper. Petrol is also still cheaper than in France (85)
is possible at various locations here in the Save. Visit the local tourist office for more information (5 km)
There are plenty of caves in the mountains. There are many possibilities to visit (55 km)
There are markets in every village or city. We have a number of large regional markets. Monday morning in Samatan (20 km) and Wednesday morning in Lannemezan (50 km). More info is in the folder.
Good food. That is one of the most important. We can give you good advice on where to eat. Just ask us. (25 meters)
Walking and walking with donkeys
Walking with a donkey brings an even more spectacular change to your holiday. Of course it concerns smaller day trips or a walk of a few hours.
Walking with a donkey gives the route a different challenge. You adapt to the animal and you look at the environment differently. These trips are always accompanied. So also people who have little understanding of animals can choose this. This is negotiable on the spot. Ask about the possibilities and costs upon arrival.
Grounds & surroundings
Labatut is located in the midst of rolling hilly countryside yet only three kilometers from the village of L’Isle and Dodon.
There are some reservoirs near Labatut where you can swim. In the village there is a supervised open air swimming pool and a supervised swimming lake for children. In the village you can also find all basic facilities such as supermarket, cafes and restaurants. But also GP stations, dentist and an extensive pharmacy.
The area of the Haute Garonne and Gers has not yet been discovered by mass tourism and is therefore ideally suited for people who seek peace and while walking and cycling and do not want to constantly meet others. The Pyrenees mountains are an hour away but are beautiful to see from our farm. For a change, it is definitely worth spending a day there.
Toulouse and Auch are also an hour’s drive away and offer many opportunities for culture lovers and it may be worthwhile to vary your holiday. Lourdes is 1 hour and 15 minutes by car as is the border with Spain.
If you want to know what else there is to do in the area, you can take a look at the option “Information” and then at the option “What is there to do …”
- Various massages;
- Dorine Kok is a qualified masseuse and gives massages in her cabinet at the back of the site. You can think of foot reflex, holistic massage, yoga massage and much more. You can find more information about this on her website. Massages are by appointment only.
- Fitness activities;
- In the off-season, various fitness activities are offered by Dorine Kok. A.o. trampoline fitness but also personal coaching, as well as YogaFIT and YogaRELAX. You can find more information about this on her website.
- These activities are by appointment only.
- Half board;
- It is possible to let us take care of your entire holiday on the basis of half board and half board PLUS. With the latter you will receive a packed lunch for lunch. Half board means breakfast and dinner, including drinks (tea, coffee, lemonade, beer and wine). Please contact us for options and prices.
- You can also decide that you only want to use a few days to have the meals provided by us. Please contact us for options and prices.
- The picnic service ensures that you get an extensive lunch, consisting of salad (s), bread, a wide choice of fillings, coffee and tea, etc. Including all necessary items (from napkins to crockery, etc.). We can also advise where you can have a picnic and we agree there at a specific time. This is very easy to combine with a walk with the donkeys. Please contact us for options and prices.